2. Purchaser agrees to only use the most current version available of the forms published by the
Arkansas REALTORS® Association. All unused forms will be discarded by the expiration date listed
on the form.
3. Purchaser agrees not to reprint, alter, scan, copy or otherwise reproduce (including electronically)
the Arkansas REALTORS® Association forms except to make copies of executed documents as necessary and agrees
such forms are copyright protected under Title 17 of the United States Code.
4. Purchaser agrees not to give, resell or otherwise transfer the forms or copies of the forms to any
person or entity unless the recipient is a licensed real estate broker in the State of Arkansas and has executed
this agreement which is on file with the Arkansas REALTORS® Association.
5. Purchaser agrees to be responsible for the forms produced by the Purchaser and understands they are
serialized with a number to protect the integrity of the forms.
6. Purchaser agrees and understands that all forms sold to Purchaser are still the property of the Arkansas
REALTORS® Association and all rights, title and ownership remain solely in the Arkansas REALTORS®
Association. Purchaser is merely permitted to fill in the blanks of the forms in connection with simple
real estate transactions in which the Purchaser is involved in a marketing capacity.
7. Purchaser agrees that Purchaser’s right to use these forms may be canceled at any time by the Arkansas
REALTORS® Association immediately upon written notice.
8. Purchaser for him/herself and all individuals licensed under Purchaser’s supervision and entities with whom
Purchaser is affiliated specifically acknowledges, warrants and represents to the Arkansas REALTORS® Association,
its members, officers, directors, agents, attorneys and independent contractors that the forms being sold
include provisions that ostensibly provide for multiple agency relationships and for collection of commission.
These provisions were included at the request of the majority of the purchasers and users of the forms.
No warranty, suggestion or implication can be inferred by the inclusion of provisions regarding the agency or
commission provisions, same being expressly disclaimed by the Arkansas REALTORS® Association,
its members, officers, directors, agents, attorneys, and independent contractors. Instead, each
Purchaser or user is admonished to seek independent legal counsel prior to use of any form contained in the
forms with regard to the legality of multiple agency representation and commissions. In particular,
Purchaser is cautioned to visit with legal counsel and refer to regulations promulgated by an agency(ies) of
the United States Government (including without limitation statutes and regulations forming part of the
Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”)), concerning all compensation policies of Purchaser.
9. Electronic or hard copies of the forms are SOLELY for the use of Purchaser or Purchaser’s company
and independent contractors, agents and employees recognized by the Arkansas Real Estate Commission as having an
Arkansas real estate license and being affiliated with Purchaser or Purchaser’s company. Purchased forms may
not be published on any marketing materials or medium (including a website maintained by Purchaser or with
which Purchaser may have affiliation) and breach of this agreement shall entitle ARA to recall and cancel any
forms or forms software purchased and, in addition, shall entitle ARA
to any and all available remedies pursuant to all applicable laws.
10. No representation or warranty is made by the Arkansas REALTORS® Association as to the legal validity
or accuracy of any provision in any specific transaction using any form(s) purchased by Purchaser other than
the representation that the forms have been reviewed and generally approved by an Arkansas licensed attorney.